Given the recent influx of new Viewers/Lurkers/Listeners, I'd like to take a moment to point out that: You should Register. Like a previous post that I made requesting such (http://www.monroeworld.com/forums/sh...hlight=trouble), I'd like to offer a few guidelines to ease your entry into our community.
Not that I am pompous or an elitist as such (despite the claims ), I simply feel and believe that you will be welcomed here --if-- you observe certain truths/realities before posting.
1) Let us know both who you are and why you came here. If you've taken the effort to register; why not take the effort to tell us what drew you here? Let us know a little about yourself!
2) Be respectful to members. Disagreements are acceptable, name calling is not. If you feel the need to "Dis" someone, get some posts under your belt first so that we might understand you and your position. Far to many people join up and simply 'Flame away' only to disappear a day later. "Dis" articulately if you must and be prepared to back it up!
3) Understand that this is a MATURE forum and 'l33t' speak isn't desirable or welcomed here. As such, get a spell checker (http://www.iespell.com/) and TRY to re-read your post before submitting.
4) Feel free to dig up old threads IF: You have something to add: "Sweet!" or "I agree" wouldn't be considered adding and might be frowned upon --while responding to an old thread with a new perspective most certainly wouldn't.
5) Stay WELL away from the "Flames and Fan boy" section until you can view it as more than a place to mindlessly "rant and rave". While that may be the place, it's not a free pass to be an ass (that was another rhyme!). Argue with passion - yet apply reason - and leave the name calling at the door!
6) Refrain from "sucking up to" senior members - Say what you have to say with eloquence and grace and it will be a non-issue.
7) Things that others may say as I cannot encompass all of what is desirable!
Just a series of thoughts at my end as I have broken may of these myself! Yet, haven learned from my mistakes and seen people bust on newbies for similar reasons -- I just want to invite the rational and loving to the fold that is...RGR!
Be respectful to the forum and the members and you surely will receive the same in return!