This month's rant was so great that I think it deserves it's own thread (a couple of other threads have already been started).
How about discussing the games we remember had a greed factor in them.
I'd like to start by mentioning these examples.
- Flicky: Remember this game? You can be greedy and try to get all of the little chicks to the nest at once. Similar to Dino Eggs I say.
- Peter Packrat: Similar greed factor; collecting the treasures all at once before you take them to your nest
- Bubbles: Of course, try to grab all of the ants instead of flying down the drain when you are big enough. But beware the witch!
- Anteater: I was always risking the "freeze" time after eating the worm to get all of the dots I could before those ants would get to me.
- Frogger: A small greed element is present when you risk it by entering the goal with the bird inside.
- Cheyenne: Remember hitting the can of water, the bull that ran through the door, etc. instead of saving your guy?